- Runs on gasoline or propane
- Runs for up to 16 hours on 6.6 Gal. gasoline tank
- Electric and remote start with key fob included
The Westinghouse WGen7500DF dual fuel portable generator is perfect as an emergency home backup. It produces 9,500 peak watts and 7,500 running watts using gasoline as well as 8,550 peak watts and 6,750 running watts using propane (LPG). The WGen7500DF features remote start with key fob and push button start, with recoil start in case of emergency. Battery and battery charger are included. Built with a 720cc Westinghouse OHV Engine, the powerful WGen7500DF can run for up to 16 hours on 6.6 Gal. fuel tank. A built in extendable handle and rugged never-flat wheels make transporting the WGen7500DF easy, and it’s loaded with features such as low oil shut down, overload protection. To top it all off, the WGen7500DF is backed by Westinghouse's 3-year limited warranty with lifetime technical support.
- 7,500 running watts, 9,500 peak watts (gasoline)
- 6,750 running watts , 8,550 peak watts (propane)
- Transfer Switch Ready L14-30R receptacle on the control panel
- 194 lbs.; 74 dBA operating volume
- Easy to start: wirelessly with included remote, push button electric start feature or utilizing the WGen7500DF backup recoil start function
- Built-in safety features: low oil shutdown, overload protection, GFCI outlets and voltage regulation
- Portable: built-in rugged never flat wheels, and extendable handle for transport
- Plug-and-play: comes with oil, an oil funnel, a tool kit and a user's manual to get you started right out of the box (minimal assembly required)
- Backed by a 3-year warranty and lifetime technical support
Home Standby,Job Site,Recreation
CA (CARB) Compliant
Engine Displacement (cc)
Automatic Voltage Regulation,Built-in Fuel Gauge,Dual Fuel,Electric Start,Fuel Gauge,GFCI Outlet(s),Low Oil Shutdown,Muffler,Overload Protection
Fuel Tank Capacity (gallons)
Full load fuel consumption (gallons/hour)
Battery,Engine Lubricant,Oil Funnel,Rear Wheels,Wireless Remote
Number of circuits/outlets
Operational Volume (dB)
120/240 Single Phase
Product Weight (lb.)
Run time at 50% load (hours/tank or charge)
Electric Switch,Recoil Start,Remote
Battery Charger,Bench Tools,Halogen Work Light,Large Appliances,Lights,Power Tools,RV A/C Unit,Small Appliances,Small Electronics,Sump Pump,Well Pump
We are committed to improving our service and our customers' shopping experience. We use different methods of delivery because such application of different methods suitable for different countries and regions is able to make the time of transport as shortest as possible, and also assures the safety and convenience of the transport. We are able to deliver our goods to most countries in the world.
Under the normal circumstances, it takes us 1 or 2 days to process your order. After the goods are delivered, we will send the tracking number for your order to you through E-mail.
Delivery assured! If your goods are lost or checked, we will deliver them again.
• If you provide us with a false address, we are not responsible for redelivering the goods.
It is guaranteed that our products will meet every customer's needs. Please read the content as follows. If you are not satisfied with the goods you have purchased for some reason, we will be willing to return or change the products for you, or get you a refund.